All dogs must:
- Be twelve weeks of age or older
- Be spayed or neutered- puppies under 6 months of age are exempt
- Have written proof of up-to-date vaccinations including rabies, distemper/parvo., and bordatella (aka "kennel cough")
- Be in good health and free from communicable disease for 30 days
- Be on flea and tick prevention (from April 1st thru to the first frost)
- Not be food or toy protective
All cats must:
- Be spayed or neutered (kittens under 6 months of age are exempt)
- Have written proof of up-to-date vaccinations including rabies, feline distemper, and have been tested negative for feline lukemia
- Be in good health and free from communicable desease for 30 days
- Be on flea and tick prevention (from April 1st to the first frost)
We will provide bedding, dishes, treats/snacks, and toys. We ask that you provide your own food. We want to keep your pet(s) on his same diet so he/she won't get an upset stomach or diareah. You are also welcomed to bring any of your pets own things such as a favorite blanket, toy, treats, or even just an old shirt or towel so that he/she can have the smell of his own home.(we ask that you don't bring any large dog beds) Whatever you bring will be kept separate for your own pets use.
If you do not provide your own dog food, a $2.00 ($1.50 for cats) per meal charge will apply. We serve Pedigree dog food and feed twice a day.
BELLYRUBS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ITEMS THAT YOU BRING!
Weekday drop off times are Monday thru Friday 7am-4pm.
Pick up times are 7am-12pm. If your dog is not picked up by 12pm you will be charged for a half day of daycare.
We close at 5:30pm.
Weekend drop off and pick up times are Saturday 8-9am and Sunday 5-6pm. Please plan your schedules around these times. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!
We offer: Dog walks, baths, nails, and full groomings (for additional charges and depending on our schedule). Check with the receptionist for pricing. Let the receptionist know if you want any of the above when you are either scheduling your appoinment or upon check in.